A reputable company in Durban , South Africa is looking for a vibrant and smart IT Support person.
- General IT support: dealing with hardware and software enquiries: front line support for all members of staff: managing online administration systems.
- I.T Risk Assessment and preventative measures
- Install and maintain Microsoft operating systems – (Windows XP, Windows 7,8, 8.1, 10, Windows 2000, and Windows 2000 server, Advanced Server, Windows 2003 Server and Advanced Server Windows 2008 R2 Standard Server)
- IT support experience
- Excellent IT skills; specifically Microsoft Word,Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- 3-5 years experience
- Managing the customer relationship
- Team working and personal impact
- I.T degree or equivalent in an I.T discipline is essential
- MCP, ICDL, S+, N+,A+, SDP or MCSE qualifications
- Certified Zantaz Mail Achieving and IBMAS 400 certification
- HR Short Courses
- Health and Safety Certification
- Good communication skills.
- Planning and control