Our client, a renowned and leading textile manufacturer, is seeking a talented and creative Textile Designer to join their passionate team. As they continue to expand their product range, they are in search of a skilled Textile Designer with expertise in Jacquard design and proficiency in Corel Draw to play a pivotal role in their design endeavours
- Jacquard Design Expertise - Utilize your in-depth knowledge and experience in Jacquard design techniques to create intricate and visually striking patterns for a variety of textile products
- Conceptualization and Ideation - Develop original design concepts that align with our clients brand identity and resonate with our target audience
- Pattern Development - Translate conceptual ideas into detailed patterns and designs suitable for Jacquard weaving, considering technical specifications and production feasibility
- Corel Draw Proficiency - Utilize Corel Draw software to bring designs to life, ensuring accuracy and precision throughout the design process
- Material Selection and Colour Coordination - Collaborate with the materials sourcing team to select the most suitable fabrics and yarns for each design, and carefully curate colour palettes to enhance the visual appeal of the products
- Prototyping and Testing - Oversee the creation of Jacquard prototypes and actively participate in testing and refinement to ensure designs meet quality and performance standards
- Market Research - Stay updated on the latest industry trends, consumer preferences, and emerging technologies related to Jacquard design and textiles
- Collaborative Team Player - Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product development, production, and marketing, to ensure seamless integration of your designs into our manufacturing process
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN A WORD FORMAT INCLUDING A PHOTO.
- Diploma in Textile Design
- A minimum of 2-4 years of hands-on experience in Jacquard design, preferably within the textile industry
- Jacquard Software - Proficiency in working with Jacquard design software and hands-on experience with Corel Draw an advantage
- Creativity and Innovation - Demonstrated ability to think creatively, innovate, and develop unique Jacquard designs that stand out in the market
- Technical Skills - In-depth understanding of Jacquard weaving processes, material characteristics, and fabric structures
- Portfolio - A strong and diverse portfolio showcasing your expertise in Jacquard design, as well as your ability to work with Corel Draw
- Strong Communication - Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey design concepts and collaborate with colleagues
- Time Management - Proven ability to work efficiently, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
UNSUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
Benclo is a privately owned recruitment company, established in 1987 and traded as “Bentley Management Consultants” often referred to in the industry as Bentley Recruitment or Bentley Consultants. In 2007 Bentley was rebranded as Benclo.
The business has grown and prospered around the premise that pursuing long term close relationships with clients which is based on mutual respect and trust.
For over twenty years Benclo has operated as a recruitment specialist to the fashion industry. Benclo is the specialist permanent and interim consulting recruitment provider for Southern African clients as well as those based internationally. We identify and service client requirements quickly and efficiently. Working with our clients we service their entire business staffing requirements including support functions.
The quantum difference in our approach is our ability to tailor our selection processes to suit your company’s specific requirements and being able to supply staff to the fashion, footwear, accessories, eyewear, homeware, clothing manufacture and textile industries. Covering all positions ranging from coordinators, production, buyers, planners, merchandisers, designers, pattern makers, brand managers, product managers, technology and retail operations through to managing directors.
We have an extensive selection of candidates to meet your requirements.
Benclo is proud to confirm that we are an “Exempt Micro Enterprise” as per the Department of Trade and Industry’s Black Economic Empowerment Codes. We are considered as a good BEE contributor and automatically score between 65%- 75%, which is BEE Recognition Level 4.