Purpose of the Job:
Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the production facility, inclusive of formulating and implementing SOP’s, managing daily
operations and full utilisation of plant equipment, raw material as well as people management. In addition to ensure that the plant is
maintained in accordance with an approved maintenance programme, including legal and mandatory requirements.
Education, experience and competencies required:
• Grade 12 and/or Equivalent.
• National Diploma/Degree in Production Management.
• At least 5 years’ experience within a Dairy Manufacturing and Packing environment and/or a FMCG/Cold-Chain manufacturing and
• Fresh Milk, Cheese and Butter experience is a definite advantage.
• Valid Driver’s licence, code 08 (EB), without any endorsements.
• Proficient in all MS Office applications.
• The ability to manage and lead teams towards high-performing production team.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills, including Project Management skills.
• Effective communication skills and change management capabilities.
• Detailed oriented.
Key Performance Areas:
• Ensure optimal production efficiencies and effectiveness by overseeing the Production Team and processes in line with agreed
standard operating procedures, food, health and safety requirements, as well as cost and quality requirements.
• Ensure cost effective production through planning, organising and managing the function to support optimal production in line with the
designed capacity of the plant, agreed budget, resource plans and targets.
• Coordinate and control manufacturing processes and the maintenance on the equipment and machinery.
• Accountable and responsible for Manufacturing performance and production outputs and efficient material usage.
• Capacity and factory planning.
• Staff management, including supervision, training and creating a high-performance team.
• Cost and budgetary management and control.
• Ensure full statutory compliance to all health and safety and food safety requirements, in line with the relevant standards and SOP’s
by ensuring training of relevant persons, audits and corrective active of all findings in collaboration with the Compliance team.
• In depth knowledge and the assurance of GMP, HACCP, TACCP, FSSC22000, OHS and affiliated legal compliance framework
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Please check your email. It looks like you haven't verified your account yet. Here's what you're missing out on:
Didn't receive the link? Resend Verification Link