We are seeking a self-driven SHEQ Manager for a company based in Pinetown. The successful candidate should have a relevant quality qualification and excellent MS Office experience.
- Managing Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015) with an experience of not less than 3 years in managing quality and knowledge on health and Safety systems
- Must be self-driven and demonstrate ability to work with minimum of supervision
- Collate and present accurate performance data for all areas of the business via regular Quality Review meetings
- Promote quality awareness and continuous improvement at all levels of the business through efficient use of the Corrective Action system
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of the business
- Written and oral communication skills must be off a suitably professional nature
- Audits from both Customers and Auditors must be completed successfully at the planned target date
- Quality Review meetings must be held monthly
- SHE Committee meetings must be held every 6 months
- Evacuation Drills must occur twice a year
- Ensure all Corrective Actions and Non-Conformances are investigated, and findings implemented within 7 days
- Ensure production defect data is captured daily and reported on the following morning
- Ensure consolidated production defect data is presented monthly at the monthly review meeting
- All Quality Documents (SOP’s, Work Instructions, Key Processes) must always be maintained and kept up to date
If you meet all of the above, please apply now! Please note due to high volume responses, only candidates that meet the advertised criteria will be contacted.