Faith CV Sourcing Specialists
Monday, 21 December 2020
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Production
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of goods. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it, we’d like to talk to you.
The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
• Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
• Estimate costs and prepare budgets
• Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
• Monitor production to resolve issues
• Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
• Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
• Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
• Ensure output meets quality standards
• Enforce health and safety precautions
• Report to upper management
• Proven experience
• Deep knowledge of production management
• Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
• Proficient in MS Office and ERP software