A world class and a leading producer of stainless steel products is seeking to appoint a Senior Manager-Export Sales to their dynamic Management team.
- Must be in possession of a tertiary qualification (Metallurgy/Commercial/Mechanical or Industrial Engineering) plus 10-15 years’ experience in manufacturing and commercial (Sales) processes and people management.
- Experience at Senior Management level will be an added advantage.
- The position demands an outgoing personality with excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills in order to understand clients’ needs, easily interact with them for a win-win outcome.
- Must possess advanced computer literacy (MS office).
- Must have strong business acumen in order to conduct and draw markets trends and analysis.
- Must have the ability to successfully coach and manage teams’ KPA’s and KPI’s.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese will stand the applicant in good stead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating sales of our products and increasing profitability by broadening our horizons. This may require frequent travel to other countries to explore new opportunities.
- Ensuring that products are made available in the international markets by analyzing the trends of the customers, developing sales plans and strategies to meet their particular needs.
- Managing the export sales department including all the commercial processes and administrative staff.
- Regular interaction with other Group companies to align the company with Group strategies and objectives.
- Achieving shipping, invoicing, and revenue targets. Constantly reviewing customer performance, attending meetings and business discussions to facilitate overall growth and development of the business organization.
- Managing teams’ overall KPA’s and KPI’s (with group targets in mind), and assisting area Sales Managers to design their budgets and targets.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within two weeks.