A world class and a leading producer of stainless steel products is seeking to appoint an Administration Manager to their dynamic Management team.
- Must be in possession of a tertiary qualification (Diploma or Degree in a commercial/ Marketing / technical field) plus 4 years relevant work experience and people management.
- Must possess advanced computer literacy (MS office) and have strong business acumen.
- Must be able to deal with conflict situations and people management.
- Must be able to plan and organize to ensure timely handling of tasks.
- Attention to detail is needed in the handling of all tasks.
- The incumbent must be able to comprehend complex situations and find solutions to problems.
- The incumbent must have strong administration skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check accuracy in order loading and prices of orders loaded.
- Provide appropriate reports on admin activities to ensure high quality of work provided to customers.
- Ensure documentation is completed timeously in order to avoid penalty costs due to late arrival at destination.
- Support the management of orders, releases, account and logistics function.
- Support the management of price checks at order entry and invoicing to prevent incorrect financial reporting and invoicing.
- Responsible for delivering good customer service to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Train administrators as required.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within two weeks.