Duties and responsibilities:
- To diagnose faults and repair/ maintain all plant and tools both in the workshop.
- Organize workload amongst the workshop staff to cover all site calls both in and out of hours and assign specific tasks accordingly in conjunction with the Foreman.
- Prioritize equipment returned by organizing workshop staff with effective time management.
- Ensure the workshop provides equipment that is ready for use, complies with current safety regulations and is to the highest standard.
- Ensure all equipment is checked and maintained properly
- Ensure workshop is clean, tidy and well organized
- Maintain a professional and helpful attitude, passing on your technical plant and tool knowledge and experience to other members of staff.
- Own reliable transport
- Contactable references
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Able to work well with others
- Able to work on your own
- Flexible and open to change
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to use a computer