Faith CV Sourcing Specialists
Tuesday, 22 December 2020
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Production
R50 000,00 - R75 000,00 (PER MONTH)
• Minimum of Matric / Grade 12 / NQF 4 qualification or equivalent
• Diploma in Production management on NQF 6 or equivalent is preferable
• Minimum of 5 years production management experience in a manufacturing / production related industry is preferable.
• Upholstery management experience will be advantage.
• Clear and demonstrable understanding and proven experience in all of the principles of Lean Manufacturing
• Leadership ability, Action orientation, Resilience, Analytical ability, High level of planning skills, Communication Skills, Conceptual Reasoning.
• Comprehensive understanding of the manufacturing / production process
• Comprehensive understanding of the supply and demand chain
• Comprehensive understanding of the production process and maintenance processes required in a production environment
• Understanding of finance, financial systems and the managing of costs and expenditure related to the business to ensure cost effective processes and practices
• Understanding of all related legislation and ability to ensure compliance to relevant legislation
• Understanding of labour relations, grievance procedures and disciplinary procedures and the ability to expedite relevant actions / measures
• Ability to manage the production processes and staff in the plant
• Must be able to work shifts, weekends and Public Holidays when required
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.