Stores Manager - Manufacturing
ENGINECO (PTY) LTD
Monday, 12 July 2021
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Production
STORE MANAGER - MANUFACTURING, ALBERTON
Main Purpose for the position
To ensure all components ordered are effectively received, timeously and accurately dispatched to the Production and to ensure all stockholdings are accurately reflected in the financial system.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Overseeing of all store processes.
• Ensuring adequate control is kept of all inventory items.
• Control stock holdings to ensure adequate and cost-effective levels.
• Ensure high level of service and effective communication to various departments.
• To advise on store procedures and implementation of new procedures.
• Staff management - Ensure that the staff is adequately trained and informed of all procedures, maintain discipline with regards to timekeeping, work ethics and standards.
Education And Qualification Requirements
• Tertiary management qualification
• 5+ years in managing stores experience
• 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• Valid driver’s license
Closing date: 14 July 2021
Candidates that meet the requirements should apply by e-mail to email@example.com before closing date. Please include a detailed CV with a copy of ID and qualifications.
Please note should you not receive a response within 14 days of the closing date, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.