ENGINECO (PTY) LTD
Monday, 12 July 2021
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Production
Manage the maintenance of the company fleet and perform tasks relating to H&S.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Weekly Fleet and vehicle equipment inspection reports
• Managing and scheduling of fleet maintenance and repair requirements (included servicing, equipment, tyres, Cleanliness);
• Monitor COF’s and licensing are valid and renewed on time;
• Ensuring all drivers have proper licensure and up-to-date training;
• Manage AARTO process and monitoring of drivers relating to AARTO;
• Insurance claims
• Carry out inspection of plant equipment (Fire and lifting equipment);
• Manage and schedule services on plant equipment;
• Ensure that operators of lifting equipment have proper licensure and up-to-date training;
• Providing reports to management on fleet status and plant equipment;
• Minimum matric and
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Computer literate (Excel and Word) and Proper Record-Keeping skills
• Mechanic background preferable
• Sound knowledge of AARTO process
• Knowledge and practical experience in Health and Safety (SHE) regulations, requirements, and implementation are essential
• High level of responsibility and ability to work independent.
• Valid driver’s license
Apply with comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14 Jul 2021.
Please note should you not receive a response within 14 days of the closing date, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.