Friday, 09 July 2021
Management - General Management
We are in search of an HR Manager whose main duties will be:
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues;
• Manage the recruitment and selection process;
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital;
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization;
• Nurture a positive working environment;
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance;
• Maintain salary planning and benefits;
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training and skills development programs;
• Report to management and provide decision support;
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management (BEE, EE, BCEA etc.).
• Grade 12;
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
• Fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English;
• 3+ years working experience in a Snr. Human Resources role;
• B.Com degree or relevant HR Qualifications;
• Communication and people skills
• Management skills
Salary will be negotiable based on qualifications and experience, this will be discussed during the interview.
E-mail email@example.com. Should you not be contacted by us within 30 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.