Together with our client, a logistics company we are recruiting for a Senior Fleet Controller based in Denver, Johannesburg. The ideal candidate must have 4+ years of transport/fleet controller experience and a relevant logistics qualification.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily planning, routing, and scheduling of vehicles
- Ensure all activities regarding long-distance operations are executed
- On-route control & monitoring
- Diesel control and fuel consumption management
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection
- Ensure all vehicles in the fleet are properly maintained; registered; licensed; and compliant with legal regulations
- Ensure that all collections and deliveries are managed in an efficient and speedy manner
- Remain in constant communication with drivers and clients
- Ensuring that customer/client relationships are maintained to the highest satisfaction
- Attend to general administration and documentation management on a daily basis
- Staff Management. Ensure that all staff members adhere to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Take disciplinary action for non-conformances and breaches of discipline
- Report, monitor, and manage all accidents and incidents
- Level 4 equivalent to standard 10 / grade 12
- National Diploma in Transport Management
- 4+ Years Fleet controller experience
- Knowledge of the transport industry.
- Communication skills
- Technical Competence
- Creative thinking
- Computer Skills
- Fast Thinker
- Problem Solver
- Hard working, Reliable, and Integrity.
- Thriving under pressure.
- Works well with people.
- R 30 000.00 CTC per month – depending on experience
- Medical Aid
- Pension Fund
Only candidates who meet all the requirements stipulated in this advert, will be considered. If you don’t receive feedback from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To apply please send your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com with REF: Senior Fleet