experienced Airfreight Import/Export Controller
Wednesday, 17 February 2021
Logistics - Other Logistics
Looking for experienced Airfreight Controller.
Primary job function–Import/Export Controller
Essential job functions will include, but not be limited to:
1. estimates for Export/Imports & cross trade shipments
2. Register files and do customs documentation
3. Invoicing and disbursements
4. Arrange crating
5. Arrange inspections
6. Arrange booking & prepare all Export/Import documentation
7. Pre-alerts for all Exports/Imports shipments
8. Track & trace shipments and update clients
9. Complete SADC/DA65/COO/Euro certificates
10. resolve customs queries
11. process creditors invoices for payment
12. supply management with updates on shipments
13. To visit new and existing clients when required.
14. General administration duties
Essential job requirements:
• Excellent knowledge of Air Freight Imports and Exports and Customs documentation and procedures.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a Freight environment.
• Must have a relevant qualification.
• Knowledge and experience with freight into Africa is a must.
Salary commensurate with relevant experience.