Fleet and Tracking Controller needed.
2. Computer Literate.
3. Excellent communication and telephone skills.
4. Thoroughness and good attention to detail.
5. Previous experience in Logistics an advantage.
6. Applicant must be willing to work shifts – Day shift and Night shift.
7. Container & port experience preferred
1. Tracking of fleet between JHB and DBN.
2. Contacting drivers on an hourly basis
3. Assisting drivers with directions.
4. Provide updates regarding estimated arrival times of containers being delivered to clients/customers.
5. Performing all other related and similar duties as required.
Preference will be given to Employment Equity/Affirmative Action candidates
Please email your CV to email@example.com and use ref: “MJ015”