Duties & Responsibilities
Must Not have Completed a Contact centre NQF Level 2 Learnership Previously
- Respond to a targeted amount of telephone calls accurately and in a specified time frame, thereby meeting set service standards.
- Meet Customers' expectations by being knowledgeable, professional and courteous and thereby ensuring ‘one-contact' resolution
- Maintaining the Card database by means of accurately processing information on individual Cards
- Assist customers with the companies online and Companies App related queries
- Assist customers’ with Companies Bookings
- Being the first port of call for customers in dealing with queries and thereby being an integral link between the customer and the organization.
- To assist with any ad-hoc data capturing e.g. updating customer contact records, as well as outbound calling for ad-hoc service related campaigns
- Completing daily productivity reports in excel for any outbound work done
Desired Experience & Qualification
Matric or equivalent
Typing speed of 20 wmp
Computer literate (Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel at beginner level)
Must be able to speak clearly and communicate in English