A reputable chemical manufacturing company based in Kempton Park has a challenging position for a Governance & Legal Specialist.
Purpose of the job
To ensure that Group’s legal risk is managed accordingly and aligned to sound governance practices. To implement adequate systems and processes to monitor and enforce noble governance and legal practices
• Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or BA Law
• Admitted attorney (advantageous)
• Governance, Compliance, POPI Qualification (advantageous)
• 3 – 5 yrs In-house legal experience (advantageous)
• 3 – 5 yrs Contract law experience
• Governance and Compliance experience (advantageous)
• POPI / Privacy experience (advantageous)
Knowledge / skills/ Competencies
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work under pressure
• Problem solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Conflict management
. Attention to detail
• Must be able to obtain a satisfactory medical report from the companies’ medical center.
• Own transport
R470K-R590K basic salary per annum negotiable depending on experience.
All applicants are thanked in advance for showing interest however correspondences will only be entered into with the shortlisted candidates.