A Conveyancing Secretary is required for a legal firm based in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg, Gauteng. R15k p.m.
- Relevant qualification in conveyancing is advantageous
- Experience on MS Office Suite and any legal systems (Ghost Practice / Ghost Convey)
- Must have own transport
- Handle all aspects relating to registration of transfers
- Draft transfer documents, agreements, consents for bond cancellations, divorce/estate transfers, various applications, etc.
- Liaise with Clients regarding the transfer process
- Attend to all financial aspects of the transfer
- Attend to the delivery of security documents
- Drafting consents for bond cancellations
- Attending to all financial
- Dictaphone typing
- Conventional & sectional transfers
- Diary management
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful