South Africa’s #1 Property Investment Company is looking for a Conveyancing Secretary to join their team.
- Conveyancing course would be an advantage/Paralegal diploma
- Lexis Convey experience is essential
- Must have at least 2 years of Transfer experience from a reputable law firm
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in a similar role
- Be able to work independently, efficiently, and speedily
- Attention to detail
- Must be neat, presentable and be able to deal with clients in a professional manner
Duties and responsibilities:
- Drafting of Transfer documents.
- Requesting and obtaining Municipal Rates Clearance Certificate.
- Requesting and obtaining Transfer duty receipt.
- Liaising with bond attorneys and deeds office.
- Send updates to developers and estate agents.
- General Conveyancing secretary duties.