Sandton law firm seeks the expertise of an astute, confident and charismatic admitted attorney.
• LLB from a recognised South African tertiary institution;
• Admitted attorney with a minimum of 1-4 years post admission experience;
• Good working knowledge of the law with experience in civil and commercial litigation, family law, labour and employment law.
Responsibilities and required skills:
• Excellent communication skills are essential to this role;
• Must be organised and methodical and have an eye for detail;
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientated;
• Must possess excellent analytical skills and professional judgment.
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Develop and strengthen client relationships, manage client expectations, and ensure client satisfaction;
• Draft and prepare of case-related communications with clients and required reporting throughout a project;
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT MEET WITH THE ABOVE CRITERIA YOU NEED NOT APPLY.