The most influential employers’ organisation in South Africa is looking for a Legal Advisor to join our Pretoria team.
We are seeking to employ a well-organized, service orientated Legal Advisor that can be a team player as well as an individual performer.
• LLB degree, preferably an admitted attorney
• Experience in the field of Employment Law
• Litigation experience, preferably at the CCMA and bargaining councils
• Fluent in both English and Afrikaans
• Drivers’ license and own reliable transport
• Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills
• Able to work under pressure, with high levels of integrity, accountability and confidentiality
• Strong, confident personality
Your duties will include, but are not limited, to the following:
• Chair disciplinary and incapacity hearings, retrenchment consultations, and negotiations / meetings with trade unions
• Represent members in litigation at the CCMA, bargaining councils and Labour Court
• Advise and assist members with employment legislation and compliance
• Draft and review contracts of employment and policies, and benchmark same to applicable legislation
• Recruit new members
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly submit your CV to email@example.com.
Applications close on 22 June 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you have not received a response by 29 June 2022, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.