Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking an Agile Coach to join their team in Sandton on a contract basis. They offer stability, growth, attractive rates, exposure and an excellent working environment.
As an Agile Coach, you'll support the business in adopting agile methodologies and design thinking. You will be responsible for coaching the team to implement these new ways of working through training and mentoring. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all staff is aware of how they can use agile methods when designing products or services and that everyone has a clear understanding of what's involved in this process.
- Provide in-person and remote coaching support to managers and team members to help them get maximum value from Agile techniques, and project management, and learn techniques and principles
- Help users in their organization become effective and successful in implementing agile methods and techniques.
- Create a sustainable and productive team environment using Agile best practices and learning through collaboration.
- Gives high-level advice and guidance on the Agile framework to assist in the planning of an agile transformation.
- Collaborates with business and technical stakeholders to define, design, implement, and continuously improve processes to achieve key outcomes.
- To grow the agile skills in the organization by establishing standards, policies, and practices for the introduction and sustainability of Agile methodologies.
- Ensure that relevant people in the organization are upskilled in the principles of Agile and the standards, policies, and practices adopted by the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field
- At least 7+ years of experience working with Agile methodologies and methods preferred.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- 7+ years of experience as an Agile Coach with a proven track record of success.
- Experience coaching teams on how to effectively implement agile development methodologies.