An innovative and forward thinking medtech company in Pretoria is seeking a dynamic HR Specialist with at least 5 years’ experience to join their team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum education (essential):
- Degree or Diploma in HR related field
Minimum education (desirable):
- Honours Degree in HR related field
Minimum applicable experience (years):
Required nature of experience:
- Corporate Governance
Skills and knowledge (essential):
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation
Skills and knowledge
Basic: Payroll Software
Key Performance Areas, Weights and Objectives
- Evaluate, improve, implement and maintain statutory processes.
- Evaluate, improve, implement and maintain HR administrative processes.
- Evaluate, improve, implement and maintain IR processes.
- Evaluate, improve, implement and maintain Payroll processes.
- Offer advice and solutions that fall within regulations according to LRA, BCEA and other legal bodies.
- Act as a change agent by supporting employees when new processes are implemented.
- Ensure projects and tasks are completed according to scope of the contract.
Client relationship management 15%
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Provide feedback to clients on a constant basis.
- Adapt to different types of clients and scenarios.
Internal Collaboration and Development 20%
- Provide continuous reporting and updating of recent information, activities and actions on internal platforms.
- Provide continuous feedback to all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide continuous learning opportunities to team members.
- Proactively stay up to date with industry trends, regulations and best practice.
- Improve internal processes and products (incl. documentation) of CLS.
Project Management 10%
- Act as project leader and expert on various projects.
- Develop project plans and keep plans updated.
Business Development 5%
- Develop understanding of client needs and provide quotations.
- Source potential clients, prepare presentations or proposals and follow up.
Market related (13th cheque, risk benefit and pension fund contribution)