Location: Nelspruit, Bloemfontein, Umtata, Cape Town, Kimberly, East London, Empangeni
Salary: R12 500 p.m.
Our client in the long term insurance industry is looking for a Data Capturer to capture the company's new business policies.
1. Process and administrate application • Check and validate application forms for quality control • Follow the capturing procedure • Second validation of Declaration of Health, pay-slips and relevant medical documents must be forwarded to Underwriting department timeously • Send incomplete applications back to Office Managers • Process application form on system • Follow up on outstanding documentation with Office Manager • Liaise with New Business department on outstanding and provide feedback to Office Managers • Email scanned successful application forms to New business department • Capture a minimum of 60 policies per day
2. Send captured application forms to Head Office for archiving • Register successful applications • Send the original application form for tick off process • Follow up on all outstanding requirements from tick off
3. Documentation and Filing Procedures • Keep record systems up to date
5. Certificate in Computer Literacy
6. 60 or 120 credits on NQF Level 5 Wealth Management (Depending on date of appointment in the industry)
Our client in the Insurance industry is looking for a Worksite Specialist to identify, open and maintain relationships with various stakeholders.
1. Identify and maintain worksites • Stakeholder management and engagement both internally and externally. • Business development and unearthing of new sales and business opportunities. • Identify and facilitate up and cross-selling opportunities within the Group. • Undertake appropriate planning for new and existing worksites. • Co-ordinate and direct sales and market initiatives. • Conduct market research and provide guidance in terms of current and future business opportunities. • Ensure adherence to legislative requirements, and worksite processes, procedures and policies. • Implement agreed initiatives to achieve production targets and deliverables. • Acquisition of new worksites - guided by defined client profile and strategy. • Manage and monitor activities at worksites. • Implement retention initiatives at worksites. • Quality and relationship management at worksites. • Develop and implement sales strategy for each worksite. • Implementation of retention strategies and service models. • Resource allocation and management. • Successful implementation of Key Account Management strategy. • Full compliance to legislative requirements
Requirements • 3-5 years' experience in the Insurance Sector or Financial Services Industry, preferably within the worksite marketing environment. • Market and business development experience • 1 -2 years Sales management experience • 2 years Internal and External Client Networking • 2 years Key Account Management and Marketing experience. • 2 years Stakeholder management • RE 5 • Matric • 3-year tertiary qualification (Business/Commercial/Management/Marketing)