PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Our client is looking for a skilled and experienced Application Manager for the company's key group applications (ERP, HCM and CRM). The Applications Manager would be responsible for establishing best practices required to managing, supporting and improving applications throughout their lifecycle.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Engaging various internal and external stakeholders, build applications that are well-designed, resilient, and cost-effective; and document these requirements, maintaining integration and data flow documentation.
- Ensuring that the organization has the required capabilities to achieve its business objectives, and all projects are aligned to the Organisation’s Group System objectives.
- Facilitates and co-ordinates information sharing, communication, change management, projecting and resource gap analysis for internal and external stakeholders.
- Both Business and Technical skills are represented and maintained; as well as integrations and platforms.
- Daily activities technical and IT operations support inclusive of Incident and Problem Management, diagnosing and resolving any technical failures that may occur (Application Manager is there to support because AM has expert knowledge in the area of applications used, including integrations).
- Implementation and adherence to the company Group Corporate Standards spanning IT, HR and Finance (e.g. Information Security, Technologies, Change Control, Supplier SLAs)
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Diploma/Degree relevant to the field
- Matric certificate
- Any short courses related