A leading Healthcare business is looking for a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
Key Performance Areas (Core, essential responsibilities –outputs of the position)
· Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
· Define most important social media KPIs
· Manage and oversee social media content in conjunction with Content Managers and the Marketing team - to ensure content is aligned with strategy and content drives engagement and increased sales through our social media audience.
· Measure the success of every social media campaign
· Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
· Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
· Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
· Develop influencer and brand advocacy network
· Provide constructive feedback in order to align and pivot content/strategies to changing market forces
· Maximise ROI of social media campaigns
· Aligning and pivoting social media campaigns in line with social media algorithm changes
· Social media competitor analysis: Activity, spend, ROI
· Social media trends analysis and recommendations
· Social media case study development for internal skills development
· Kaizen reporting based on campaign analysis
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link