IT/Computer - Other IT/Computer
R58 000,00 - R75 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Senior HR Business Partner
Our client in the Retail industry is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner.
People Management Processes
• Provide human resources leadership for the Corporate Office, both in terms of providing clear strategic direction for the function and in terms of ongoing operational support and guidance.
• Implement and successfully deploy the human resources strategic plan for the Corporate Office, which sets out the people/ organizational capabilities required, and identifies how these capabilities will be delivered. It must also align with the overall strategy of the Business.
• Prepare and present cases for Conciliation and Arbitration at the CCMA and Bargaining Council.
• Liaise with the Department of Labour regarding labor inspections
• Oversee the implementation of all training courses for staff, franchisees and restaurant management on Labour Relations, Grievances Procedures, Disciplinary Procedures and Hearings, People Practices, Policies, Labour Laws, Conditions of Services, etc.
• Evaluate training needs of the Corporate Office, source and implement training programs accordingly.
• Support and drive compensation/ incentive programs and benefit plans which are competitive and effective in motivating and retaining high performers.
• Provide both professional and business input at the HR team meetings ensuring that the overall HR strategy is appropriately defined and that any deviations in achieving targets are being consulted on and communicated.
Learning & Growth
• Holds leaders accountable to foster healthy work environments so that the organization is known and recognized as a great place to work.
• Deploy effective strategies for succession planning and career development, so that successors are identified and developed for key positions within the organization, and so that the talent within the organization is fully developed and critical skills are transferred.
• Ensures that managers are appropriately educated to staff their teams and coaches them to be effective leaders.
• Monitors employee turnover and identifies trends and issues. Assists with developing retention strategies to address issues.
• Provide monthly updates to the HR Leadership Team on the amount of hearings, violations and the dismissals
• Maintain a positive employee relations environment by proactively working with management on potential staff issues, through regular staff welfare/ recreation programs, and through regular and proactive engagement with staff at all levels.
• Ensure that effective employee communication programs are in place to build a well-informed Business Unit.
• Deploy a performance management process which ensures, on an ongoing basis, that staff set clear and relevant annual objectives, receive accurate performance reviews, and have meaningful development plans.
• Support the talent identification and development programs by means of preparing, facilitating and/or making representations at the roundtable.
• Ensure that the Business Unit is aware and educated on all company HR policies and practices.
• Partner with the other senior human resources professionals in contributing to the successful deployment of the Business Units global and market unit human resources strategy, and undertake other specific projects depending on Business needs.
• Contribute to the Business Unit and organization profitability by adhering to the human resources department's operating budget.
• Tertiary qualification relevant to Human Resources/Social Sciences
• A minimum of 8 - 10 years strong HR Generalist experience at a senior level
• A track record of successful Human Resource leadership in driving people, organization development and change management.
• Leading and developing a team of HR professionals.
• Ability to be effective both strategically and operationally
• A strong track record in partnering and building relationships with key stakeholders
• Drivers license and own transport
Send your CV and latest payslip to email@example.com
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy #senior #HR #business #partner
AtripleA recruitment & temps