To manage and successfully complete all aspects of projects for the Leisure and Entertainment Customers i.e. Hotels. Projects will include but not be limited to the new installations, ad-hoc training, stationery changes and implementations, and system upgrades of the Opera, Materials Control and Point of Sale Systems.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Prepare all project documentation after signed quote received from Sales department i.e. Scope; Project Plan, Risk Plan, Communications Plan, resource briefs, daily updates, project close and sign off and all relevant project artefacts.
- Liaise will customer on project requirements, procedures and processes and update project plan on all aspects agreed upon.
- Arrange and coordinate project meetings.
- Liaise with Installation Managers for resources, project issues and resource requirements.
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors for integrations with Opera.
- Daily updates to all project stakeholders.
- Manage and coordinate any changes of the projects i.e. live dates, resources, venues, travel etc.
- Escalate any critical issues to Specialists and Operations Managers.
- Complete and reconcile all project administration which will include but not be limited to resource time sheets, invoicing, delivery notes, meeting minutes and project dashboards.
- Regular meetings with Sales and Operation Managers to discuss future projects, feedback on projects in progress and urgent outstanding issues.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Grade 12/Matric
- Qualification in Fundamentals of Project Management essential
- PMBOK qualification will be advantageous
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) will be advantageous
- Prince2 qualification will be advantageous
- 3-5-year experience in a Project Management Role
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Demonstrate aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative and carry our assigned tasks to completion
- Manage time, resources well and demonstrate good planning and organisational skills
- Committed, motivated and able to achieve tasks in line with deadlines
- Able to prioritise importance tasks and adhere to deadlines
- Be proactive and customer focus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Meticulous, with high attention to detail
- Good inter-personal skills