They work culture within the organization is very fast pace. Multitasking whilst still looking for more is a norm. The team that has been built within the organization are individuals that are highly driven by success and continuously push the boundaries of what is possible within the logistics sector. We are looking for a person that is able to plug into such an environment, and has the ability to exceed expectations of the teams within.
Must be fully vaccinated - Non Negotiable.
- Diploma degree in logistic related field; or 4 years of related experience.
- Operations (Min 2 Years)
- Internal Sales and Procurement (Min 2 Years)
- Clearing and Forwarding Agent
- Shipping Line / Agency / Broker
Key Requirement Experience
- Ocean Freight
- Containers – FCL , LCL and SOC
- Break Bulk
Scope of Work
- Build relationships with customers and vendors
- Maintain and grow current customer business
- Internal Sales Support
- Booking Co-Ordination
- Analytic Reporting
- Ability to meet aggressive Financial Targets and Timelines
- Problem Solving
- Fast worker
- Fast learner
- Consistent in sales growth
- Excellent communication and organisational Skills.
- Strong sales and customer service.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with a team yet make independent decisions and meet deadlines without constant supervision.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- All shipping lines rate and booking systems