Customer Services Specialist – Sandton Johannesburg
Salary: Market Related
Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Customer Services Specialist for a permanent position based in Sandton, Johannesburg, Gauteng. Ideally candidate from the Logistics, Freight and Supply Chain industry, the CSS is responsible for ensuring completeness and accuracy of processed sales orders by the business centre, issuing return authorizations, answering questions on products and/or services, and forwarding sales leads to the appropriate salesperson.
Check out Our Site & Apply Directly and Set Up Job Alerts – www.complement.co.za/jobs
- We are looking for an experienced, analytical consumer support specialist with a proven track record in delivering effective client retention and maintenance services.
- Matric, Completed 3 Year tertiary qualification Degree or BA/BCom Degree - NON NEGOTIABLE
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Highly articulate and well spoken (communicate in a global organisational call centre environment)
- 1-3 years of professional/Corporate experience
- 3+ years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative with a proven knowledge of EDI processing, credit/debit processing, or special account handling.
- Deals with all Quotations submitted and ensure timeously completion, reporting and analysis of Quotations as required. Experience in a national and international organisation or business will be beneficial. Salary includes Medical Aid, Provident Fund and Bonus Contributions.
- Strong MS Excel, Communication Skills and Customer Service Account Management experience essential.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and CRM (Salesforce) databases and JD Edwards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and product knowledge
- Excellent numerical skills with an analytical approach to Customer Services and the ability to construct fact-based recommendations on improvement areas
- Strong ability to internalize the diversity & complexity of SA markets & to identify opportunities based on this
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage with different cultures in the SA
- Lives up to the Organisations Leadership Principles:
- Set high ambitions and challenge your team
- Be open and honest about performance
- Show visible and decisive leadership
- Focus teams on delivering business results
- High integrity and ethical behaviour
- Passionate about the company Mission, Vision and Values
- Quick learner, intellectual capacity with a high degree of common sense, resourcefulness, and flexibility
- Very organized and structured with the ability to successfully manage deadlines as well as handle ambiguity
- Ability to balance needed attention to detail with a pragmatic view on opportunity, impact and feasibility
- Detail oriented
- Growth mind-set, ability to priorities and multi-task
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with different cultures in SA
- Team player with a strong “customer/service” orientation
- Able to spot a business opportunity and take corresponding action – especially, when the Team cannot
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders and projects at once
- Resourceful and continuously focused on getting actions done
- Focused not only on problems and hurdles but also on solutions
- Ability to deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner and handle difficult customer situations
- Answers incoming phone calls from customers/stakeholders and perform duties including process sales orders, quotations, issue return authorizations, answer questions on products and/or services, research orders and other actions to resolve problems, and forward customer leads to the appropriate Sales Representative or Regional Sales Manager.
- Releases Backorders following stock receipt.
- Works closely with Sales reps. to ensure excellent customer service.
- Ensures efficient and effective processes for sales order entry, return authorisations, credits, complaint handling, and other customer-service duties.
- Assist customers with pricing queries as per relevant approved price list.
- Works closely with Sales reps. to ensure timeous completion of Quotations received.
- Daily tracking of all Quotations received and submitted.
- Assist in processing incoming orders and returns in a timely manner.
- Researches and resolves customer complaints.
- Research errors for possible corrective action.
- Responds to customers within 48 hours with a solution or feedback on the progress of the query.
- Responsible for the stock return process with 3PL and ensuring accuracy and completeness of returns.
- Responsible for reporting the performance of Customer care to Management.
- Responsible for all customer service administration.
- Responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the Quotations Tracker/register
- Responsible for performing the analysis of the quotations tracker as directed by Management.
- Assist with all Supply Chain activities as directed and required.
Find Us on Social Media
Apply Directly on our Contact Form - Attach your Microsoft Word CV, and complete all the required information – www.complement.co.za/contact
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.