Email cv firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Based in Gauteng / Western Cape.
Salary market related.
DevOps (Systems Monitoring) Engineer with strong Monitoring experience who will design, plan, implement, and maintain simple to complex monitoring solutions through both in-house developed and third-party tools.
Working knowledge / technical skills:
• Experience implementing, maintaining, troubleshooting of monitoring tool suites such as: Zabbix, Nagios, Dynatrace, Splunk, Datadog, etc...
• IT infrastructure such as Network, Database, Server, Storage etc.
• Unix based Operation Systems
• Experience in managing and monitoring complex Linux based IT environments
• Linux scripting skills
• Knowledge and experience writing scripts with Go or Python lang preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with DevOps tools
• Knowledge of process discipline and SDLC methodology
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities.
• Must be driven, result oriented, and capable of delivering quality products on time.
• Experience providing technical direction to project teams preferred