The MarTech Implementation Specialist will support the internal Analytics initiatives. This position is for the set up and maintenance of marketing and product analytic platforms, user testing and platform access. You will provide technical expertise within the tag management domain, ensuring appropriate and accurate tracking of our digital platforms while contributing to creating targeted and personalized digital experiences for our customers.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Working in collaboration with the Head of Business Intelligence, UX & UI Specialists as well as marketing teams across the globe to decipher business analytics requirements and deliver implementations which meet those requirements
• Product owner of digital analytic tools, responsible for set up, integration and ongoing management, including user access management. Tools include marketing facing tools such as Google 360 Analytics, Ensighten as well as website product analytics tools such as Appsflyer, Heatmapping, SEO tools, etc
• Work with Marketing teams to add, update and verify implementation of analytics measurement of website/apps, advertising and marketing automation activities.
• Work closely with the UX & UI Specialists to assist with usability testing and GTM implementation.
• Apply and implement coding practices for site tagging and follow industry standards
• Implement tags for 3rd party media platforms used for search, display, social and affiliate channels
• Document and manage tagging demand and development communication through JIRA and Confluence
• Ensure data accuracy with on-going QA, audits, and data integrations across internal teams, multiple systems, technologies, and external vendor tools.
• Manage the setup, execution and measurement of experiments using optimisation and analytics.
• Assist with Optimizing A/B testing platform for running A/B tests
• Research, and troubleshoot the latest techniques/strategies for site performance
(This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives)
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Knowledge in IOS and Android app tracking technologies
• 2+ years’ experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementation and management
• 2+ years’ experience using Experience using tracking principles and relational Data structures
• 2+ years’ experience using Experience using Website CMS systems
• A strong understanding of Digital Marketing
• A strong understanding of Website quality standards
• A strong understanding of website and other development
• Experience using SQL (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres) and/or NoSQL (HBase, Redis, MongoDB)
• Experience with Web services/REST services
• Experience using Kentico
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link