The candidate will be responsible for facilitating and defining business requirements and ensuring translation into effective business solutions.
- Develop a Business Analysis Approach in project execution or investigation
- Understand project context to determine applicable BPA approach
- Lead the definition and review of business processes
- Understand current business processes and define future business processes
- Document future business process/es
- Facilitate Business requirements workshops or sessions to elicit and define system requirements
- Plan and execute business requirements elicitation sessions/workshops
- Develop Business Requirement Specifications
- Participate in solution design workshops
- Develop Functional Requirement Specifications
- Provide input to System Requirement Specification and other Technical oriented documents
- Contribute in development of testing and training materials
- Document test scenarios and review test cases
- Assist testing capability in ensuring that new system meet requirements
- Coordinate and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Relevant 3 year Information Technology or business-related qualification
- 3 - 5 years Business/Process Analysis experience, preferably across multiple disciplines/domains
- Working knowledge of relevant methodology and tools e.g. Process modelling tools, project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Proven experience in leading solution design workshops
- Expert knowledge in delivering typical Business Analysis Artefacts
- Faculty Training Institute Business Analysis qualification advantageous
- General understanding of Retail or Store Operational processes will be advantageous
- Experience of Agile methodologies and frameworks including Scrum and Kanban and of the Business Analyst role within agile frameworks
- Proven experience of stakeholder relationship management and influencing skills, demonstrating success in facilitating collaboration, influencing, communicating and negotiating at all levels
- Expertise and extensive experience in process modelling, gap analysis and requirements engineering with the delivery of appropriate artefacts to progress development and achieve business objectives
- The ability to interact and work collaboratively within a team as well as the ability to run with a piece of work autonomously where required
- Ability to research technology-related concepts, trends and best practices, and apply findings
- Synthesises data from different sources to identify trends
- Presents problem analysis and a recommended solution rather than just identifying and describing the problem itself
- Demonstrates a results-oriented mindset in planning and implementing activities/projects
- Anticipates potential obstacles and their impact on the accomplishment of goals and timelines and propose/ take corrective action where required
- Listens attentively and checks understanding of the message being received.
- Prepares written reports and briefs and communicates ideas clearly.
- Speaks fluently in team meetings when presenting information.
- Convinces others by identifying benefits for all; looks for ways to increase the value of the partnership for all parties.
- Genuinely cultivates personal bonds with colleagues in order to enhance performance throughout the organisation.
- Adjusts to work effectively within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures
- Anticipates change and continuously remains prepared for change