What You'll Do
- Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the client’s needs and vision.
- Keeping budget, time and production constraints in mind.
- Preparing mock-ups and presenting to clients before deciding on a final design/concept.
- Editing proofs to client’s specifications and getting signoff/approval before finalising artwork.
- Working and collaborating with art directors, copywriters, photographers and other designers.
- Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various media, above and below the line.
- Adhering to a client’s brand identity and guidelines.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- Working with external departments to extend concept and visuals to other internal and external marketing-related material.
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher within Design
- 3 – 6 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 3 years in a client-facing position at senior level or similar / 3 – 5 years of working experience
- Excellent German & English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Passion for creativity, from conceptual thinking to final output including, digital advertising, illustration and motion design
- Portfolio demonstrating big, campaign-able thinking and high level of craft Passion for creativity, from design concepts to the final output
- Self-motivation to work in a remote environment with the ability to build trust Positive attitude towards figuring out and learning new things
- Customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Updated knowledge of market and design trends
- Ability to multitask with efficiency, overview, structure, and attention to details
- Strong people development skills, ability to mentor others on craft, process and leadership