The purpose of this role is to work as a Compliance Consultant being tasked with keeping up with the strategical and business aspects of the global Nedscaper compliance product roadmap and implement / provide client consultancy accordingly. You work closely together with the Lead Compliance consultant and development of the company’s recurring and consulting compliance services portfolio and ensure they are geared towards the latest greatest standards and aligned with global Microsoft engineering roadmap. Furthermore, keeping in touch with the recently implemented POPIA legislation as well as other
surrounding market developments and standards contributing to the compliance service offering.
Next to the above drive advocacy and thought leadership in the community to influence the adoption of Microsoft compliancy products. By educating, enabling, and exciting them with your research on compliance frameworks and services.
Furthermore, having hands-on mentality which involves day-to-day strategic consulting of our top Corporate clients on areas such as Microsoft 365 Compliance stack. Whilst at it you are the subject matter-expert within your domain, analysing and reviewing designs from the team, providing appropriate solutions to problems,
Roles and Responsibilities
• You have demonstrated technical ownership skills and love sharing knowledge.
• Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
• You work with your team to help build and strategically build our Nedscaper Managed Detect and Respond Service portfolio on technologies in these two areas:
o Industry standards and frameworks such as NIST, ISO, ISC2 such as CCSP, CISA or CISSP and Microsoft compliance certificates.
o Microsoft Compliance products like Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps (previous MCAS),
Information Protection, Data Governance, Insider Risk Management, eDiscovery & Audit and Azure Purview
• Provide product and thought leadership on our Nedscaper compliance roadmap
• Assist organisations in South Africa with achieving full POPIA compliance status (on their IT systems)
Nedscaper (PTY) LTD
Workshop 17 on Kloofstreet 32 Kloof Street, Gardens Cape Town, 8001 South Africa
CK No. 2020/479495/07
This document is classified by Hans Kroll as Nedscaper General Use
• Continuously learn and attend online webinars and events to stay up to date with the latest trends
• You assist in (pre)sales cycles with solution selling and pricing strategies
• Performing strategic projects and maturing the compliance team delivery framework
• You have high-level knowledge in protocols surrounding Active Directory, Azure Active Directory,
Networking, DNS, Communications and Network Security, Risk Management, Vulnerability Management and Threat Management
• You are who you are and bring personality on board.
• You love to learn and make impact, both career wise and personally.
• You are not made for 9 to 5 jobs.
• You embrace lifelong learning and aren’t shy of learning new things.
• You have experience with either object-oriented programming and or Microsoft products
• You love to puzzle and dare to make mistakes
• You are able to set-up business cases and manage and develop financial budgets and results.
• You are familiar with Scrum or are open to learn how to deliver following such an approach
• You are familiar with agile way of working or are open to learn how to deliver following such an approach.
• Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
• Come as you are and be who you are.
• Individuals who are employed by Nedscaper must appreciate, always, that they are ambassadors of the organization, that their actions, conduct and statements must be in the best interests of the organization and that they should be appropriately always dressed and presentable.
• Honesty, integrity and confidentiality are key to Nedscaper.
• Loyalty to Nedscaper and its customers.
• Mutual respect for diversity and each other/cultural awareness.
• Flexible approach to working hours with a willingness and ability to respond to needs outside ‘office hours’ during the early morning, evenings and weekends where necessary
• Speak, read and write fluently in English
• Multilingual advantageous
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link