Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing advanced technical level support of products and services with more complex troubleshooting for workstation, server and network related issues, including but not limited to: Operating system functionality, Software installation and troubleshooting, Office 365, VoIP configuration and support email configuration and support, Mobile Device Management, Disaster Recovery, Malware/virus detection and removal.
• Perform systems administration for Windows Servers, Exchange servers and Desktop operating systems across multiple customers.
• Monitor and troubleshoot client backups.
• Workstation and peripheral diagnostics and support
• Clearly document support issues and all steps performed in the Customer Relationship Management ticketing system.
• Monitor trends from reported client cases to isolate possible chronic issues for software, workstation, server or network infrastructure that indicate failing hardware or software corruption.
• Provide technical guidance to L1 agents in the organization, by assisting with customer issues or providing formal or informal training.
Qualifications and Experience
• Microsoft Certification (MCSA/MOS) and Network+
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working on a technical helpdesk as level 2 support or equivalent Network administration role in supporting large customer