Manchu Group, a business and technology services company based in Sandton, wishes to attract a suitably qualified individual to join our Skills Development team as a Cisco and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer.
• Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements.
• Produce training schedules and classroom agenda.
• Determine course content according to objectives.
• Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.).
• Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
• Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed.
• Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
• Observe and evaluate results of training programs.
• Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Relevant Information Technology or Engineering degree/diploma from an accredited and recognised tertiary institution.
• Cisco CCNP Enterprise and/or CompTIA CTT+ with a specialisation in Cybersecurity.
• Proven experience as technical trainer.
• Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects.
• Experience in designing technical course content.
• Ability to address training needs with complete courses.
• Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds.
• Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.