Creditors Clerk Brackenfell Cape Town
Our construction/building/maintenance and repair client in Brackenfell Industrial Cape Town is looking for Creditor Clerk with 5 – 7 years’ experience as a Full-on Creditors clerk. They will be responsible for the FULL CREDITORS function and will report directly to the Financial Manager. Must come from the Construction industry/building/maintenance/service industry.
Salary: Highly Negotiable
- Matric with Tertiary Education
- 5 – 7 years relevant creditors’ experience in similar role of a book value
- Computer literacy – MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook,
- Must have Pastel Partner.
- Must come from the Construction industry/building/maintenance/service industry.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, with high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adhere to strict deadlines
- Full Creditors function – PASTEL PARTNER
- Liaise with the divisions to ensure that all documentation is received and captured
- Obtain relevant documentation from suppliers
- Report on supplier reconciliation and payment terms
- Loading of supplier payments
- Recon cashbooks
- Liaise with service providers/ creditors regarding outstanding credits and debits on reconciliations.
- Collate all statements during the month from suppliers
- Ensure that all outstanding queries are resolved within set time
- Service / Support divisions and suppliers with any queries
- Filing and general administrative work.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentation.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Good understanding of intercompany transactions
Please apply online.