Permanent (3/4months in Kenya, 2 months in SA)
Our company is a leading EPC and O&M provider with an extensive solar PV project track record throughout Southern & East Africa. Our dedicated team of solar experts is quickly growing, and we are looking for a self-motivated, highly organized O&M Technician/Engineer to assist our engineering and O&M department effectively deploying and operating our power plants.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 2 – 3 years of experience within the solar PV industry and will come highly recommended for their ability to work independently, analyse and interpret solar PV data. Not only will your operations and maintenance skills be off the charts.
If you are the perfect candidate for this role, you will find yourself focusing most of your activities on the operations and maintenance of our solar PV plants across Kenya. You will be analyzing data from not only grid-connected solar PV plants but also off-grid and hybrid power plants.
You will be based in Kenya. Where you will be monitoring the solar plants remotely and on standby if there is an emergency on one of the systems. If you are passionate about solar PV and storage, then this is the perfect role for you.
- O&M Administration
- Technical Drawings, Works with AutoCad
· BTech in Electrical Engineering or similar qualification
· Wiremans license
· Must have AutoCad experience
· Brilliant communication skills
· Strong technical eye for detail
· Ability to identify patterns and discrepancies
· Solar PV monitoring tools and software is advantageous
· Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Proficiency in the English language. Other languages are of advantage
· Able to handle multiple sites & liaise with counterparties on site
· Perseveres and remains focused on tasks until the desired objective is achieved, does not quit after meeting resistance or rejection, maintaining a constant level of positive energy
· Ability to work as a key member of a small team
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link