SQL Server Developer
Wednesday, 03 March 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Education: National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Description: Seeking an experienced SQL Server Developer in Johannesburg for a Well-Known IT Company!
• National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
• 3+ Years SQL Server Development experience
• Skilled in the principles of Business Intelligence, Extract Transform and Load (ETL)
• Developing SQL Server Integration Service packages (SSIS)
• Experience with the following: T-SQL, SQL, ETL, SSRS, Power BI, QlikView, Excel, SSIS
Skills and Responsibilities:
• T-SQL programming: design and implement stored procedures, functions and views (DML)
• Create, modify and delete database objects (DDL)
• Work with the geography and geometry data types, CLR .NET Spatial Development (Spatial SQL)
• Management the company's databases, maintenance and backups of the development environment
• Able to cope under pressure and to perform multiple tasks.
T-SQL, SQL, ETL, SSRS, Power BI, QlikView, Excel, SSIS
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact any of the consultants on 021 555 0952, or alternatively visit our website at http://www.goldmantech.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.