Please note that this position is based in The Middle East, relocation, accommodation and additional benefits apply.
The Planning Manager will be responsible of creating the project plan based on tender preparation & contract specifications & requirements, and follow up the work progress form A to Z with Project Manager(s), and weekly update the MGMT about resources waste and proposal for cutting unnecessary cost.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Developing detailed project plans, defining the scope of the project and assigning team members to specific tasks, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
2. Predict resources needed for any new project(s) to reach objectives and manage
resources in an effective and efficient manner.
3. Prepare the master project schedule based on contract terms.
4. Working closely with the Engineering & Contract Department on tender preparation to ensure that the planned job progress is feasible and complies with contractual documents.
5. Budgetary estimation design and comparison with actual expenditure.
6. Project Tracking at Weekly, Monthly targets based on the Project Schedule weightage at all levels of Project Such as Indenting, Purchase order Placement, Engineering Documents, Dispatch, Site erection activities and document preparation of control index.
7. Attend client meetings as requested and prepare assessment report to the management.
8. Review schedule trends to identify problem areas and recommend corrective action to management, and monitor actual progress against planned progress.
9. Participate in all progress meetings on weekly and monthly basis.
10. Prepare reports for all planning activity metrics and analyze all results to recommend required improvements in performance and collaborate with Project
Manager(s) to forecast all required strategies.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link