A global financial services provider listed amongst the largest in the world is looking for a skilled professional within Private Equity Fund Accounting. The ideal candidate should possess the following skillset:
- Relevant Experience – Minimum 10+ years of experience preferably into PERE and Hybrid Funds
- Post graduate in Commerce, MBA Finance, CA/CMA/CFA/CPA/ACCA
- Experience working in Fund Accounting, NAV calculation and Financial Statement preparation of Private Equity/Real Estate/Hybrid Funds
- Established and drive strong relationships with clients and maintained regular client contact to ensure that satisfaction levels are high. Ensured there is good dialogue between the client and relevant departments to prevent/ resolve issues related to the department and the client.
- As part of team management, involve in future strategy planning for which includes migration planning, hiring right talent, training, people career path and growth, process reengineering, process automation and stake holder management
- Support operations on projects related to Automations/Work migrations/Conversions etc.
- Support global changes in Key operating procedures and implementation.
- Develop various KPIs to be followed and ensure all necessary controls are put in place in the process.
- Manage work allocation among the team and ensure back up and BCP plans are in place.