IT/Computer - Development
Payroll Compliance Human Capital
Our client in the Franchise and Real Estate Industry I looking to hire Payroll Compliance Human Capital.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists the companies support departments (specifically Finance) with their inherent request to achieve departments' objectives. Ability to build and foster relationships to create a customer centric and accountable environment.
• Work closely with Human Capital and Finance departments to ensure that processes and procedures are effectively in place. (A Key focus on the Human Capital employee life cycle)
• Responsible for controls, procedures, and process changes to ensure that internal and external Audit KPIs are achieved and in place.
• Submits and examines for correctness the necessary SAP transactions and variance reports (validate), which shows all on-line payroll data, for each pay period, and ensures that necessary corrections are made within the time frames and deadlines.
• Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timeously, whilst ensuring that procedures are in place to ensure good governance in the payroll. Priority must be given to the Corporate and Executive payroll.
• Responsible for all 3rd party payments adhering to payment deadlines.
• Responsible for the off-cycle payments, Nedbank interface and adhoc payments and reconciliations.
• Works with SAP HCM system service provider and other service providers on updates and programming changes to payroll system.
• Ensures that payroll updates are timely and accurately prepared, submits all jobs required.
• Executes and oversees those reports required by management and support departments are distributed timeously and keeps up with the appropriate personnel to receive reports.
• Frequently creating new reports for management's use, using appropriate reporting tools. Ensuring reports are focused on analytics and business value.
• Responsible for running the GL interface and ensuring all Ledger accounts are reconciled with the aid of Finance. Expert understanding of journals and payroll accounting and the Financial month end processes and procedures,
• Keeps informed on legislation and regulatory rulings impacting payroll. Informs Human Capital of potential problems or changes and recommends solutions.
• Evaluate and analyse existing payroll policies and procedures and propose and implement changes leading to best practice payroll operations.
Annual and Adhoc
• Responsible for the bi-Annual and Annual IRP -5 process and submission. Ensuring all payrolls are reconciled and that the files are submitted timeously to SARS with zero validation and errors. Knowledge of the easy file systems as well EMP 501s
• Assists the Payroll Manager and administrators in the updating of SAP patches and the ensuring the appropriate User Acceptance Testing.
• Manage the Annual Internal and External audit process in relation to payroll, providing feedback and resolution to stakeholders.
• Participates in Human Capital projects in ensuring success in departments' objectives and goals. Leads the digital transformation and automation journey.
• Degree, including accounting and/or Payroll accounting.
• 5 - 7 years of payroll experience of which +3 years in senior payroll role.
• SAP HCM system experience essential
• Shared service experience will be advantageous.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• High degree of professionalism
• Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
• Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.
• People, Process, and system orientated.
• A Technology enabler and automation driven.
• Data analytics and HCM analytics
• Performance Management and coaching of staff.
• Change enabler
Send your CV and latest pay slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy #Payrol l# Administrator
AtripleA recruitment & temps