My client in the FMCG industry is looking for a Research and Development Lead in the Durban area.
We are looking for a smart and talented Research and Development lead who can perform several important roles within our organization. You will be responsible for research, planning, and implementing new products and protocols into the company in line with the sales and marketing strategy. You will also be required to oversee the entire development process of new products together with it’s process’s within the organization. Your active participation will be required from the initial planning phase to implementation or production work closely with, sales, marketing and our technical heads. Additionally, you will be required to keep track of all the costs related to the creation of these new products and decide what ideas are worth pursuing. You should also stay informed on what is happening in the industry in form of research and development field at large to make sure the company is up-to-date and current with the most advanced R&D developments
The research and Development lead will have to use creative abilities and research methods to improve existing products based on industry trends and develop new products to meet the needs of the company’s target market. The employee will be expected to report on any technical product issues that are discovered during evaluation and manage product testing and trials, assessing the materials used, the efficiency of the process, and the effectiveness of the final product.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
A Sales Consultant is a professional who is in charge of devising strategies for promoting and selling products or services. They serve as an intermediary between companies and their customers, recommending products and services while ensuring customer requirements are met. Typically, they set and meet goals for their sales team.
Senior SAGE 200 EVOLUTION Senior Consultant (Durban Office)
MUST BE SAGE 200 EVOLUTION QUALIFIED!
Advantage if also Sage Intacct qualified, but not a necessity
Sage minimum requirements:
Ability to write scripts, triggers and ideally also stored procedures
Ability to read and solve Sage 200 Diagnostics tests
Ability to do own Business Analysis
Full consultant experience, from scoping, to integration, data migration, implementation, troubleshooting and clien 'handholding'
Scope of work and handle complete cycle of client requirements
Salary dependent on skills and experience
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
KEY RESPONSIBIITY AREAS
1. To Promote Continuous Improvements in the IT & Operational systems
2. Develop, Implement and Monitor the following:-
3. Provide user training and assistance on operational systems
4. Required to perform any task as and when required by management.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Degree in IT
2. 2 years industry or working experience
4. Knowledge of GIT
5. Able to use Visual Studio
6. Relevant Microsoft Qualifications
KEY RESPONSIBIITY AREAS:
1. To Promote Continuous Improvements in the IT & Operational systems
2. Encourage pro-active dialogues with the Operations Department
3. Continuously monitor the operational systems and equipment to ensure that they are stable and working correctly
4. Ensure synchronization and alignment of data within operational systems
5. Ensure data integrity is maintained and the active user Accounts are kept up-to-date
6. Provide IT support for operational systems data and performance analysis
7. Maintain and clean the core systems with respect to errors and data accuracy
8. System changes will be defined by the business and must be communicated to the responsible parties
9. Update and escalate system’s deviations to operations manager
10. Develop, Implement and Monitor the following:-
11. All business KPI’s and Reporting (daily/weekly/monthly)
12. Continuous analysis of business processes and operations systems for possible enhancements and improvements
13. Eliminate data quality deficiencies, system errors and the misalignment of operations & systems
14. Author end user manual in using required business software.
BEHAVIORAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Analytical Ability
2. Methodical & Process Orientated
3. Self Management
5. Communication Skills
6. Organizational Skills
7. Interpersonal Skills
8. Results Driven
9. Leadership Skills
10. Customer focused
The role is responsible for all graduate recruitment and marketing for SAICA Trainee
Accountants as well as assisting and providing marketing support for the firm both internally
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Arranging and co-ordinating Career days and fairs with relevant University and local
schools together with PKFSA Recruitment committee.
• Responsible for arranging and co-ordinating branding and products for career days
• Presenting to firm at Career Days and Schools – creating and maintaining
relationships with relevant stakeholders.
• Responsible for ensuring there is an adequate pipeline of trainees for future
• Co-ordinating and reviewing of potential graduate CV’s.
• Conducting interviews with relevant partner for graduates and drafting formal offers.
• Acting as a marketing and recruitment representative for PKF Durban on national
• Co-ordinating of Graduate induction, Job Shadowing and Vac work throughout the
• Assists and co-ordinates internal team functions and company events i.e. Team
building, staff days and year end function.
• Assist and provide support for all marketing initiatives i.e. proposals
• Responsible for creating content for all staff communications and assisting with coordination of staff meetings.
• Creating and distribution of PKF Durban social media content to head office.
• Manage Corporate Social Responsibility for the firm as a whole.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Ability to design and create content (Canva- advantageous)
• Ability to multi-task
• Good organisational skills
• Have knowledge of Zoom & Microsoft 365
• Have working knowledge of social media platforms
• Presentation skills and people skills (Networking)
• Interview skills
Pinetown based client is seeking a Commercial Manager/ Business Development Manager
Requirements as follows:
Please apply directly online if you meet the requirements. Kindly note if you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 to 10 days of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful this time around. Please also be advised that our consultants receive hundreds of applications daily - it is impossible to reply to everyone - thus only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role. We appreciate your understanding
Ensuring that production flows without any problems
Maintain, Install and upgrading of equipment
Siemens S7 and or Allen Bradley is a must
Robotics experience would be highly advantageous
Tetra Pack Equipment Experience is a MUST have
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link