Our client has an exciting opportunity available for a Moves and Churns Manager based in Gauteng.
- BTech in Construction Management, Engineering (Civil, Mechanical or Electrical).
- Grade 12.
- Professional registration with recognized Project Management or Engineering Association.
- Code B driver’s license.
- General health and safety knowledge.
- 5+ years related experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in management.
- Sound knowledge of project management principles.
- Manage and maintain customer relations by providing continuous feedback and reporting.
- Manage and maintain internal relations and engagements with the various work streams for successful deliveries and execution.
- Compliance and adherence to departmental and regional budgets.
- Identify areas and opportunities to create additional revenue.
- Ensure that MAC’s are closed financially.
- Deliver MAC’s according to customer’s specifications.
- Delivery of MAC’s to agreed SLA’s.