Designing and developing solutions with Java Platform Enterprise Edition in an agile software development environment.
This role requires a firm understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), deployment process and development phase.
As an intermediate, the candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of critical programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements.
• BSc in Computer Science / Diploma / Oracle Certification;
• At least 3 years of experience as a programmer in Java.
• Practical/Technical experience required:
• JAVA knowledge;
• Java Enterprise Edition (EJB, JPA, JAX-RS, JAX-WS).
• Experience in the medical insurance/healthcare industry;
• Experience within a project environment essential (this includes project management, analysis and design, testing and training);
• Language skills: English
• Programming: Write and correct the programs according to tasks assigned by the Team Leader in a high level of quality;
• Maintenance: Check and correct problems in existing systems or processes (solve defects);
• Develop, test and maintain the deployed software, with high quality;
• Analyse, maintain and enhance existing application and troubleshoot issues with efficiency;
• Perform accurate development estimation.
Personal characteristics include
• Learn and apply new material;
• Resolve complex problems;
• Prioritize reasonably;
• Persevere with routine tasks over an extended period;
• Deliver careful quality performance;
• Be a team player;
• Work under pressure;
• Cope with ambiguous situations and adapt rapidly to new ones;
• Able to work independently.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link