Senior Full Stack LAMP Developer
Thursday, 17 June 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Experience: 6+ years
Job Description: We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Full Stack LAMP Developer in Cape Town!
We require a candidate with:
• A degree in information systems or computer science (or a related discipline), or equivalent, relevant work-related experience.
• Exposure to TypeScript.
• Experience working in a Kanban team.
• Familiarity with Jira.
• A working knowledge of Moodle or a comparable LMS (Blackboard, Canvas)
• Experience developing both iOS and Android applications in Ionic.
• Exposure to container platforms like Docker or Kubernetes.
• A love of coffee and a strong GIF game.
• 6+ years' experience on the LAMP stack, of which at least the last year should have been in a senior technical role.
• 3+ years' experience deploying sophisticated solutions to AWS.
• Desired Qualification Accreditation
• AWS certifications (either attained or still in progress) will stand you in good stead.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Daniela on 031 350 4019 or alternatively you can visit our website www.goldmantech.co.za
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.