Senior Drupal Developer
Tuesday, 19 January 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Education: Relevant IT Degree
Experience: 4+ years’ experience
Reference: RDS - Drupal
Job Description: Senior Drupal Developer
R500k - R380k per annum
Has it been your dream to work for a international agency and work on global projects, now is your chance!!
Relevant IT Degree
4+ years' experience
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Develop software according to best practice standards and methodologies
• Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation
• Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Solve difficult technical problems blocking project progress or work quality
• Ensure that the software is maintainable, scalable, secure and of a high quality
• Mentor Intermediate and Junior developers to encourage best practice standards and methodologies
• Assist with estimations of work
• Run product demonstrations of completed work to clients and other project stakeholders
• Able to manage an end-to-end code release process
• Ability to work without supervision
• Ability to build, extend, and configure Drupal sites using core and contrib modules (Views, Paragraphs, Webforms)
• Extensive Drupal (7 and 8) knowledge and experience
• Thorough knowledge of the entire Drupal ecosystem including Drush, Composer, Configuration Manager, etc.
• Experience developing web solutions in Drupal 8 and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
• Ability to architect enterprise Drupal 8 solutions including data, display, and information architecture
• Advanced Drupal site-building experience, including content types, taxonomies, custom entities, etc.
• Experience creating custom Drupal 8 modules
• Utilization/development of API's and RESTful web services
• Knowledge of GraphQL, REST, or related technologies
• Knowledge of Drupal theme layer and theme hooks
• Experience with Symfony components version 3.4+
• Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
• Experience with testing frameworks such as PHPUnit, Behat, Nighwatchjs advantageous
• Advance experience using version control such as GIT
• Experience working with a Linux environment
• Experience working with Docker advantageous
Email your CV to email@example.com or you can contact any of the consultants on 021 555 0952 or alternatively visit our website at http://www.goldmantech.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.