Junior Software Engineer
Thursday, 21 January 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Education: BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Job Description: Junior Software Engineer
"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless." Apply today to reach beyond your dreams!
• BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems.
• Minimum 1 years' development experience
Required knowledge and skills:
• Hands on experience in designing interactive applications.
• Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages.
• Excellent communication skills with good written and spoken English.
R20 000 - R27 000 per month
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 668 8041. You can also contact us 021 555 0952.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.