GRC and Legal officer
Our client in the Health Industry is looking to hire a GRC and Legal Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Accountable for auditing the GRC, Legal, Regulatory and Stakeholder Management functions within the company.
• Accountable for supporting the functional heads in leading company-wide governance, risk, and compliance projects.
• Accountable for planning and developing systems, structures, training, and processes to improve governance, compliance, risk management, ethics, regulatory and stakeholder management in collaboration with functional department heads.
• Support HR in identifying critical areas that need to be communicated to ensure an ethical culture.
• Governance, compliance, risk, regulatory and stakeholder management and legal
• Ethics management.
• Legal and regulatory advice sought and provided in collaboration with functional department heads.
• Document management (ensure compliance records are up to date and report back on any non-compliance).
• Agreement and policy repositories.
• Structures, systems, and processes are fit-for-purpose
• Developing and recommending organisation wide GRC, ethics, legal, regulatory and stakeholder management strategies and frameworks.
• Providing insights relating to GRC, ethics, legal and regulatory essentials.
• Recommend and audit systems, structures, and processes to ensure effective risk and ethics management, controls, combined assurance, and functional essentials.
• Advising and testing systems, structures, and processes for effectiveness of the Code of Conduct, Ways of Working and Etiquette Guide.
• Supporting the GRC and Group Legal Manager and EXCO in driving ethical leadership and implementing effective governance structures. Advising on legal and regulatory matters.
Accountability and Culture
• A collective vision and common goal for the function.
• Ethical leadership, teamwork, and collaboration.
• Trust-based internal and external relationships.
• People safety and wellness, team, and individual performance.
• Team and individual development, succession planning.
• Safety and Compliance
• Advise and audit compliance with relevant HOD for health, safety, environmental and security requirements.
• Advise and audit compliance with all other relevant legislation and regulations.
• Bachelor's degree or Diploma in legal or risk management
• Experience of 2+ years in a similar role
• Exercise sound judgment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (writing and verbal) skills
• Excellent conflict resolution skills
• Works well under pressure and drives sound GRC and ethical practices
• Demonstrated ability to lead and work with multidisciplinary teams, deal with complex issues, and maintain effective and trust-based working relationships
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy # GRC# and# Legal# Officer